Congratulations from Pyramid Studios to the Class of 2014!
Celebrate ~ You deserve it!
Here are some great graduation quotes. Do you have a favorite?
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
-Henry David Thoreau
- Graduation day is tough for adults. They go to the ceremony as parents. They come home as contemporaries. After twenty-two years of child-raising, they are unemployed.
- Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference.
- Hitch your wagon to a star.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
- How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.
- I believe in the principle that I can make a difference in this world. It may be ever so small, but it will count for the greater good.
-Gordon B. Hinckley
- I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
To the Moms, Dads, Grandparents, family and friends of those “commencing”: thanks for supporting your students throughout the years! Job, well done!
Graduations are memories, an ending and beginning wrapped into one and cherished for a lifetime. Whether it be college, high school or kindergarten: this commencement deserves recognition! Tribute! Is there any better way to tell a loved one you appreciate those late night studies and hard earned “A’s” than with a piece of jewelry.
Pyramid Collections make it easy to shop for your graduate!
Choose a Collection Below