A custom shirt is a very fine thing!
Here are just a few reasons you might need one:
- you have to roll up your sleeves to hide the fact that the length isn’t right;
- it keeps coming untucked;
- you can’t comfortably wear a tie with it because it’s too tight in the neck;
- wearing a jacket over the shirt is uncomfortable because there’s so much extra fabric in the armpit area;
- way too much fabric around the middle
- and lastly….. one you can’t hide: your shoulders are either very square, or your shoulders may be more sloped than average (we can make the shirt work for you!)
JHilburn is the leading luxury men’s custom shirtmaker with output of more than 20,000 shirts per month. Yours can be on its way to you in 2-3 weeks.
Discuss what a custom shirt can do for you and how personalized you can make it: from formal to western or something defining just you.
A custom shirt is a great place to start, and follow that with a personalized suit: the fit you want in jacket, trousers, and/or vest that is adjusted to the your shoulder, chest, and arm and body length and then finished to your liking with all variations of lapel, buttoning, pockets, vents, and lining!
All JHilburn clothing is made from the best Italian fabrics…….which you also get to choose or have recommended for you!
Call Dee: 207-323-0062 for an appointment.